A tropical oasis trapped in time
Hotel del Parque is an unforgettable experience of history and elegance: a tropical oasis trapped in time, perfectly located in the Samborondón neighborhood, the ideal place to start your Ecuadorian adventure.
Our historic 19th century property offers a pleasant atmosphere of sophistication. You will find elegant Ecuadorian furnishings, impressive marble bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, and 24-hour room service, plus a minibar and air conditioning.
During your stay, you can dine on fresh seafood at the luxurious beachfront restaurant. You will also enjoy a massage or beauty treatments in a unique setting within the bell tower, with wooden beams from the original, recently restored, Gothic chapel. Spruce up your experience with chocolate tasting, coffee roasting, and various walks in our stunning tropical surroundings.
Luxury in every corner – World Hotels affiliated amenities
- The interiors created by the designer Julio Vinueza are modern, and have a touch of the republican architecture of the hotel
- Two interior courtyards with glistening pools, tropical plants and trees are located inside Hotel del Parque
- Concierge services to help you get what you need, from theater tickets to flight reservations
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Casa Julián Restaurant: Executive Chef Juan Carlos Ordoñez
- You can order a private dinner on the river dock or in a secluded corner of the park
- 24 hour room service
- Spa is located in the historic bell tower of the chapel with wooden beams, accompanied by a spectacular 360º view of the gardens
- Reading room with games, television and laptops
- Complimentary coffee and juices, freshly baked cookies, and pastries are available 24 hours a day
- Charming 19th century chapel faithfully rebuilt and painted in shades of blue, with Gothic, Renaissance and Mediterranean features (available for destination weddings or vow renewal ceremonies)