Hotel del Parque
Imagine waking up to the singing of parrots and the calls of spider monkeys hovering in the treetops. Hotel del Parque is located within Guayaquil’s Historical Park, a tropical oasis trapped in time, a place where palm leaves and exotic flowers sway in the breeze from the Daule River.
A tropical oasis trapped in time
Hotel del Parque is an unforgettable experience of history and elegance: a tropical oasis trapped in time, perfectly located in the Samborondón neighborhood, the ideal place to start your Ecuadorian adventure.
Our historic 19th century property offers a pleasant atmosphere of sophistication. You will find elegant Ecuadorian furnishings, impressive marble bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, plus a minibar and air conditioning.
During your stay, you can dine on fresh seafood at the luxurious riverfront restaurant. You will also enjoy a massage or beauty treatments in a unique setting within the bell tower, with wooden beams from the original, recently restored, Gothic chapel. Spruce up your experience with chocolate tasting, coffee roasting, and various walks in our stunning tropical surroundings.
Luxury in every corner – World Hotels affiliated amenities
- Part of Relais & Chateaux
- Commitment with sustainability
- The interiors created by the designer Julio Vinueza are modern, and have a touch of the republican architecture of the hotel
- Two interior courtyards with glistening pools, tropical plants and trees are located inside Hotel del Parque
- Concierge services to help you get what you need, from theater tickets to flight reservations
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Casa Julián Restaurant: Executive Chef Javier Urrutia
- You can order a private dinner on the river dock or in a secluded corner of the park
- Spa is located in the historic bell tower of the chapel with wooden beams, accompanied by a spectacular 360º view of the gardens
- Reading room with games, television and laptops
- Charming 19th century chapel faithfully rebuilt and painted in shades of blue, with Gothic, Renaissance and Mediterranean features (available for destination weddings or vow renewal ceremonies)