A TROPICAL OASIS CAUGHT IN TIME
Hotel del Parque is a boutique, unforgettable experience of history and elegance. Set in a tropical oasis caught in time, we are perfectly placed within the affluent Samborondón neighborhood, from where you’ll begin your Ecuadorian adventure.
Our historic 19th century property offers refreshing sophistication. Here you’ll find Ecuadorian furnishings in cooling hues, impressive marble bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, and room service, plus minibars and full air conditioning.
During your stay, you’ll dine on fresh seafood in the refined, waterfront restaurant, or enjoy a massage or beauty treatments in a unique setting within the wood-beamed bell tower of the original restored chapel. Enhance your experience with cultural encounters such as chocolate tasting, coffee roasting and wildlife walks in the stunning tropical grounds.
- Interiors created by designer Julio Vinueza are cool and fresh, with a nod to the building’s Republican-era architectural origins
- Two inner patios with fountains and tropical plants and trees are located within Hotel del Parque
- Concierge services ranging from theater tickets to flight reservations
- High-speed free Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Casa Julian Restaurant
- Private dining can be requested on the river dock or in a secluded corner of the park
- Room service
- Spa located in the chapel’s historic, wooden-beamed bell tower, with spectacular 360° views over the gardens
- Reading Room with games, television and laptops
- Complimentary coffee and juice, fresh-baked cookies, and pastries are available 24 hours a day
- Charming 19th-century chapel faithfully reconstructed and painted in cool blues, with original Gothic, Renaissance, and Mediterranean features (available for destination weddings or vow renewals)